Thank you for attending the
Spirit of Legacy: A Reintroduction to NACB
Acknowledging the Resiliency of Our Past and Embracing our Future
On April 28, 2022, over 140 people attended this important event filled not only with important and tough conversations, but, also concrete action items that can be done to support legacy transitions into the licensed cannabis industry.
“SNAP: Share information, Network, Advocate and Partner Together to Get It All Done”
-Marie St. Fleur, NACB CEO
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO TAKE ACTION – RIGHT NOW!
SUPPORT LEGACY TRANSITIONS AND THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY
1. Implement NACB’s National Standards into your operations and read our Social Equity Model to understand how your government can implement programs to help those transitioning into the regulated cannabis industry
2. Send your United States Senators a letter encouraging the passing of the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act:
3. Understanding our past and embracing our future starts with understanding racism, Take the Racial Self-Equity Assessment and/or Anti-Racism Training through Cannabis Doing Good
4. Take time to understand policy with MINORITES 4 MEDICAL MARIJUANA’s (M4MM) Policy Report:
5. Write a letter to a Cannabis Prisoner through Last Prisoner Project:
6. Read 4 Tips to Run a Cannabis Business that Honors the Legacy Market from Benzinga:
What our attendees are saying
about this event!
Event Testimonial 4
It was great to learn about what the different markets mean between regulated and unregulated, and a few good opportunities came to me from the events networking side
Event Testimonial 3
I enjoyed the conversation and felt like we could have kept going, your events are always fun & impactful
Event Testimonial 2
I was impressed by your virtual conference-most don't have that kind of attendance and interaction. I would love to do more as I learn more about your organization.
Event Testimonial 1
That was the BEST webinar I've been to- between the music, polls, people, energy, answering questions in the Q&A I loved it! Well done and congrats!!!